5 Okt 2016

Dipha Barus ft. Kallula - No One Can Stop US

Lirik Lagu Dipha Barus ft. Kallula - No One Can Stop US

Dipha Barus ft. Kallula - No One Can Stop US

How long will you let go?
 I guess we never know 
Just hold on, keep going on 
Why wait if you can go? 
I think we both know 
Just hold on, you keep going on
 
You and I 
We've been through this phase
 So be still and take your time
 Nothing can stop us
 
Cause it's you and I 
We got each other we conquer
 Cause it's you and I 
Nothing can stop us 
No one can stop us
 
We know that it's wrong 
To hide from the truth 
Eventhough you tried so hard to take it 
You know what you want 
Don't hold on your dream 
Just hold on, you keep going on
 
You and I 
We've been through this phase
 So be still and take your time 
Nothing can stop us
 
Cause it's you and I
 We got each other we conquer 
Cause it's you and I 
Nothing can stop us 
No one can stop us
 
Oh 
And I know 
And you know 
And I know 
And you know 
Now, oh yeah
 
 Oh 
And I know 
And you know 
And I know 
And you know 
Now, oh yeah 
 
Nothing can stop us
 No one can stop us
Load disqus comments

0 komentar